WeRBopBop #8 WeRBopBop #8

Not only China...

It not only China taking away freedoms from their people and from the Tibetans, but the United States and other countries Like England, European Union, and other third world countries. People MUST realize that the New World Order is behind all of this (which is made up by the ruing elite and bankers)! WE MUST DESTROY THE NEW WORLD ORDER ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Anyways, pretty good flash, spread the message.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Excellent!

That is the best Sonic flash show yet! Even beats the ACTUAL Sonic shows.

Sonic:Search for love 1-2 Sonic:Search for love 1-2

Hilarious!

Oh man, this has to be the most hilarious Sonic parody I've seen so far! I literally laughed my ass off!

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

The Best Episode By Far!

Even though I saw a good portion of this before you released this episode, this is by far the best SMBZ episode I have seen! Now I have to work on NBGT!

Mortal Kombat Presepadas Mortal Kombat Presepadas

Flawless!

This movie kicked ass! I litterly laughed my ass off throughout the entire thing!

100-1d314 responds:

yea dude! thanks to the comment ^^ way to go bro! see ya dude!

Aqua Teen House Party Aqua Teen House Party

Excellent!

Good job man. Now I need to see the movie in theatres. One thing though, how come Shake and Meatwad only have one eye?

notnath responds:

That's just part of my style.

FOTV Trailer FOTV Trailer

Pretty nice

This is a pretty nice trailer. Would like to see the whole product once it's on Newgrounds.

Short Animation..Bored Short Animation..Bored

Not bad.

Not a bad submission, can get better down the road. Oh, think about that little concept I sent to you in the PM. I would to see something like that.

MenaceBlade responds:

k il try

-LineSquareDot- -LineSquareDot-

That was pretty good.

After seen this movie, somehow it reminded me of that Simon game where you push those four-colored buttons. Everything else was great.

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Greatest Episode By Far!

This is one of the greatest, if not, the greatest series on Newgrounds! The addition of this episode has gotten me excited to see what's in store for the gang in future episodes.